Reviews (1,820)Awesome stream, great cards and fast shipping. Thank you! Purchased and received within one day! Highly recommend giving Bluegrass a look, you won’t be disappointed Extremely fast, I had my package within 3 days great seller with great products💪💪💪 Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, great 👍 Got cards super quick and all great condition. Also gives great deals and got a 20 dollar card for 3 bucks. One of the best on the app. Thank you Fast shipping 🔥 cards. Will be back. Check out Bluegrass. Crazy good deals and fast shipping. Highly recommend thank you for the givy awesome deals and fast shipping Great cards, super fast shipping, A+ seller….. back from the seller again Good experience and quick shipping. Thanks! Overall, my experience was fantastic. The dedication to providing excellent service, fast shipping, and high-quality cards sets you apart in the bustling marketplace of Whatnot. If you're looking for a reliable seller who genuinely cares about their customers and their product, look no further. I wholeheartedly recommend this seller to anyone interested in expanding their sports card collection; you won't be disappointed! Little bit of everything here!!! Don’t miss out thanks again for a great lot of cards. Overall, my experience was fantastic. The dedication to providing excellent service, fast shipping, and high-quality cards sets you apart in the bustling marketplace of Whatnot. If you're looking for a reliable seller who genuinely cares about their customers and their product, look no further. I wholeheartedly recommend this seller to anyone interested in expanding their sports card collection; you won't be disappointed! Than you and God bless. Excellent show! Great cards. 👉🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👈🏿
👉🏿👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👉🏾👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👈🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👉🏼👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👈🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👉🏾J E S U S IS K I N G 👈🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👉🏼👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👈🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👉🏾👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👈🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👈🏿 thank you for the givy awesome deals and fast shipping. great room Great show! Great deals! Fast shipping! Great packaging! Great guy!!! Always a great experience!!! Good price good seller 5 stars