Reviews (339)Exceptionally packaged! 5 stars isn't enough for this father/daughter duo! Thank you so much! Fast Shipping !!!! Great Item !!!! Gorgeous and exactly as described. Fast shipping! Everything arrived perfect. Thank you! Cute! Excellent packing, thank you! Wonderful seller. Great shipping. So cute! Thank you so much! 5 stars isn’t enough for this shop! Seller is very sweet and has very fair pricing! I am pleased to say my fragile item arrived safely and was packaged with care. I love my items! I plan to show them off! I will certainly plan to shop here again! She even wrote a thank you note on my packing slip (I love when sellers take the time to do this). It just shows they go the extra mile. If you aren’t shipping with this seller already what are you waiting for!blueheavenpickers864Seller
Thank you so much!!! This means so much to us!! 🩷🩷 Thank you for these beautiful pieces!! Great packaging and fast shipping! Beautiful!! Thank you so much! Omg I’m obsessed with all the things! Thank you so much!! Absolutely beautiful piece!!! I have a lot of beautiful things but this one tops them all! Thank you!!! Just found this seller. Loved her show and her vintage decor items. Very satisfied with purchase, transaction and shipping. 🔥🐮❤️ Beautiful 😍 well packed so pleased. Beautiful cookie jar. Excellent packaging!
Beautiful dish. Packing was superb! Highly recommend! Love both items. Shipping was fast. Very happy.