Reviews (3,013)Amazing packaging love everything thank you so much I absolutely adore my scarf necklaces! They arrived quickly and packaged very well! And I love my givvy! Teaspoon and tea? Adorable! Thank you! Nice gift I won! Thank You! I love shopping with Kayla and Julian. Their shows are fun and entertaining and their products are great! ❤️ Thank you so much for sending my package out so quickly! I love it! You guys are amazing! Items received quickly and were exactly as described. Item arrived quickly and was exactly as described. Excellent everything arrived perfectly I love my brass pineapple! And thank you for the generous buyers givvy! I love these necklaces and pin. Thank you ! I love the multi-tool that I won on your giveaway. I can't wait to use it. Thank you so much. Theses two always put on a great show. Fun to watch and great items. Accidentally bid on the wrong scarf, but this one is just fine!!! Thanks Kayla!!! Beautiful rings packed nicely! They fit perfectly! My husband has been wanting new rings and they are perfect! Thank you so much! I spent too much money, but I love everything I received. thank you! Julian and Kayla. are the best people to deal with. The perfect gift for my bf's Nanny! Ty SO MUCH!! I'm sure she will Love It!! As soon As Julian picked up scaredy cat I said out loud “that’ll be mine” Love these guys. They have great shows and lots of great items.