Reviews (85)Plate is even more beautiful in person. Package came quickly and was wrapped very well I’m so happy to hear your item arrived safely and that you are enjoying it! Thank you so much for your purchase and for the kind review! 🩵 Soo cute! Perfect little bit of whimsy. Excellent packaging, exactly as described.Thank you so much for the review and for shopping with me! I hope you enjoy! 🩵 Thank you! I love the dishes!I’m so glad to hear you love them and that they made it safely to you! Thank you for the review and for shopping with me! 🩵 Item was packed so well!!! Thank you!Thank you so much for your purchase and for the review! I am so happy it arrived safely! Fast shipping and carefully wrapped. Exactly what I was looking for… Thanks! 😻😻😻😻😻Wonderful to hear it was what you were looking for. I was worried others wouldn’t see the potential that I saw. I hope you enjoy! Thank you for your support and for the review! Arrived fast , packaged well Thank you so much for supporting my shop and for the review! I’m so happy to hear it arrived safely and quickly! Love my items from bluejarvintage! Thank you so much for the review and for supporting my shop! I appreciate you and am so happy to hear you love your items! Awesome seller, purchase received in a timely manner.Thank you so much for your support and positive review! I appreciate you and hope you will join me again soon! Excellent as always! Thank you for your time and thoughtfulness! Thank your for the review and your support of my shop! I appreciate you and hope to see you again soon! Beautiful vase and it came safely and well packed.I’m so glad it arrived safely and you are happy with it! Thank you so much for coming to my show and for your purchase! Hope you’ll join me again soon! So happy to have found your page! Loved everything and packed so thoughtfully! Thank you very much! That is so nice to hear, thank you! 😊 I’m so glad you are happy with your purchase and it got to you safely! I appreciate your support and hope to see you soon! Givy is sooo cute!! 🥰 can’t wait for your next show! I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for being a consistent support in my shows! You are very appreciated! Love my covered dishes!! Arrived safely and timely. Thank you so much!I’m so happy you love your items! Thank you so much for being in my show and for your purchases! I appreciate your support!🩵 Love this sconce!! Arrived perfectly. Thank you so much!!Thank you so much for the review and for your support! So glad you are happy with your purchase! Beautiful delicate plates. Arrived perfectly. Thank you! I’m so happy those arrived safely! Thank you for your purchase and for being in my show! Absolutely love it!! Packaged beautifully and arrived perfectly. Thank you so much!Thank you so much! Hearing you are happy with your purchase means so much! Was excited to see these in person. The coloring on one is a lighter then the other one. Still love the items. They were packed and wrapped great. Thank you I’m glad you love them! Thank you for your support and hope to see you again soon! A+I hope you enjoy your purchase! Thank you for your support and for the review! I love this seller!! She has beautiful stuff! Thank you so much!!! Fast shipping!!Thank you so much! I’m happy you enjoy my shop and I appreciate the great support you have shown since my first show! Thank you! You are so welcome! Thank you for your support! Hope to see you again soon! I bought these for a friend. I can’t wait to gift them to her. Thank you so much! 😊 I hope your friend loves them! Thank you for your review and for your support! i love my Dreamsicles "Baby Steps" 1996 figurine, thank you so much! Carefully & wonderfully wrapped, you are so awesome! Thank you!I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with your purchase! Thank you so much for your support! In love! Thank you! 😊 I’m so glad you are happy with your purchase! Thank you for your support! So cute, thank you so much!! Thank you so much for supporting my business! I’m so glad you are happy with your purchase!