Reviews (5,183)I must say, I was on the throne taking a big backyard with a little gonzo upfront while swiping to win a BIG BIG BIG card only to miss. The best part is I got to wipe front to back as not to get a little poo on my hacky sac. 10/10 for sure. Everything about this room is cool. If you like value, this is the room. Great seller. Fun room. Great deals too. 10/10 would recommend… if you enjoy having money and then mysteriously not having money anymore. 😂
Blue Mountain has officially become my financial advisor, except instead of helping me save money, he helps me turn it into sports cards. Every stream starts with me saying, “I’m just going to watch tonight.” Then somehow I’m buying into another break like I’ve got a trust fund. 🤦♂️😂
The streams are always entertaining, the cards are 🔥, the breaks are exciting, and Blue Mountain treats everybody right. You never know what’s going to come out of the next box, but you can pretty much guarantee I’ll be sitting there saying, “Alright, one more.”
Great breaker, great atmosphere, great cards… terrible for my bank account. 😂💀
Highly recommend Blue Mountain — just don’t blame me when you become addicted too! 🏆🔥 🔥 Blue Mountain is the real deal! 🔥
If you’re into sports cards and haven’t jumped into one of his breaks yet, you’re missing out. The streams are always fun, the cards are 🔥, and the value is hard to beat. He knows his stuff, treats everyone right, and makes every break exciting from start to finish.
You can tell he actually enjoys what he’s doing, and that makes the whole experience that much better. Great cards, great energy, great guy. 💯
Blue Mountain is definitely one of the breakers I’ll keep coming back to. Highly recommend! 🏆🔥 Won a Stephon diggs auto and was sent an empty top loader It’s in a separate package that was sent out Horrible
Why? Because your 1 spot in a divisional didn’t hit?
Let us all take a minute to feel bad for this young troubled rapscallion Miss watching your showFine - you and your bots can come back too Miss you boo but you do you ❤️
Fine - your bots are allowed One day I scrolled onto this app and saw a little shuffling man. This little shuffling man wasn’t like your other breakers. A breaker who doesn’t complain when things aren’t going his way. How is this possible? an actual channel where He sucks down his emotions with every cold one he tosses back just like the rest of us. he might even pop his little head on the screen and gives you cheers. If you want a fun experience where you don’t feel like you’re getting bent over by your cell mate give this guy a try. Great cards, great prices and solid zingers. Guy hates Kyle chu not sure why but I respect he lets you know it. You don’t have to worry about the wanna be willly wanka or his umpa lumpa troll army complaining if you win a card and he doesn’t which I greatly appreciate. Great guy, great breaker, great cards Im not sure he can make whatnot great again but hes sure going to try. Whatnot boost this man’s shows, give him some new customers and for the love of god get me off this app. 😂😂😂 5star response - I def complain… but let me b a lil wanker - it’s fine…. We’ll pour a coors over my emotions The wall pluck is legendary No one better then KevAlways appreciated my man Give this guy a shot hes a great guy, honest and not some sensitive whiny breaker like most of them. was a mishap happen but he took care of it and not like the other sellers this is a stand up dude Win or lose this is the most entertaining stream on the app! Best streamer and the best cards! Appreciate all you boys who come to play!
nice to get a card when I skunked. sucked it was bent in half when I got it. thank got the card sucked anyways. hahaYou wait till you get the next ohtani with a skid mark patch on it Kenny 😂😂😂 Great breaker, great atmosphere, highly recommend I love donating to Kevin’s drinking fund