Reviews (97)everything is good besides the jeans that was said womens medium but it only fits my 10 yr old niece it was a kids suze but overall good.thankyou. Love my items! Thank you so much! Thank you for a positive transaction! The item was exactly what I was expecting and packed carefully so arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for the Giveaway during the show as well. Loved everything. It was all in perfect condition & smelled so pretty. 100% recommend!!! Great selection and prices. Also, thank you for the great givvy! thank you for the beautiful shoes!!! so glad i found you. Amazing seller thanks for everything I am so happy with all the shoes I purchased. They are all beautiful and great quality. I love shopping with this seller. I will most definitely continue shopping with her. What a great purchase!! I love this seller! She is super sweet and has amazing shoes! Fast shipping is a plus. I will definitely continue to shop here. Best show & shoes I love every pair I’ve bought and she ships quickly ♥️♥️♥️Thxs as Always♥️♥️♥️ First time purchase with this seller. Very pleased with what I bought. Seller wrapped the shoes very well for shipping. I will be back in the future to shop with this seller. Cute items. Fast shipping. Excellent quality of shoes and super prices. Thank you very much for the gift, you’re great. You do a great job 🥳🥰 Thank you so much for the giveaway Amazing love French Connection shoes!! Omg the shipping is so fast!!! I didn’t expect them the next day I was so excited.. just like the last time I purchased from you everything is PERFECT Thank you for being a patient and awesome seller 🤍🤍🤍 Omg they fit perfect!! Love them♥️♥️ fast shipping it took only 1-2 days.. I was so excited when I received them Thank you your definitely my number 1 shoe shows beautiful choices and very accommodating Thxs again 🤍♥️