Reviews (88)Absolutely outstanding seller! One of the best buying experiences I’ve had. Communication was excellent from start to finish, items were packaged with exceptional care, and everything arrived exactly as described. Shipping was fast, professional, and secure.
The seller clearly takes pride in their business and values their customers. Their attention to detail, honesty, and commitment to providing a great experience truly stand out. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a trustworthy and reliable seller.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Five stars all the way—thank you for an amazing transaction! love the sellers awesome energy nothing better than getting a $350 book for 80 bucks. thank you so much. A real class act. Donated original art to a charity show. Beyond incredible books! I'm going to miss his shows because of the people, the content, and of course, the vast and unique array of comics. Always great deals, ridiculously secure packaging. Maybe one day you'll want to part with more of your PC? One can only hope. thanks for the great deal and the fast shipping, will buy again Great deal 🔥🔥🔥 mystery packs/boxes. Not one I saw disappointed. Thank you! Awesome as always! Perfect packing ! incredibly happy, as always! ever since this guy started selling, my credit card has taken a dislike to him. super fast and secure shipping. Great books as always. terrific vibe as well. Great seller! Great product! A1 packing! What a first show! You wouldn't have known it was his first night selling by the way this pro ran the show. Out of this world books, super generous nature, and a wealth of knowledge. He and his wife are a tandem class act! everything was packed very securely and shipped ASAP. 100% satisfied! If you aren't buying from Blurrednerd, you are missing out! Go and shop this channel now! I couldn't be happier with my order. lightning fast shipping and packed like a pro because it's artwork and that couldn't be easy to do. I feel lucky to have found this seller and his wife. wonderful people with great books. 5 stars!!! Great show, awesome packaging and amazing books!!! Highly recommended!!!!! amazing packaging. Thanks!! Fantastic packing and amazing deals on some incredible books! Go and follow blurrednerd now!