Reviews (56)Awesome givy ! Came in good condition 🤘🏽 thank you ! Hands down a 10/10 purchase! The seller was completely honest, shipping was lightning-fast, and the item's condition blew my expectations out of the water. Absolutely worth every single penny. I will without a doubt be a returning customer!blurryscardsandcollectablesSeller
Thank you for being loyal to the blurry family we appreciate your business man Super disappointed with this seller. He sold me a damaged card for NM price. He shipped it in a hard envelope but the cards weren’t secured so they rattled around and came out of sleeves. When I messaged him he said too bad. Whatnot refunded me. The seller used the excuse of his show notes to sell damaged cards at NM prices. Dishonest and sad. blurryscardsandcollectablesSeller
When I sell cards im honorable I never claim cards to be in any condition you as a buyer should as for condition before buying something it’s crazy to me how many times your story has changed …. You got your refund and you still continue to try play a victim your story started out with a little ding on card to full on damaged card I tried to come to a agreement with what not and we did which is why you got your refund so maybe keep a consistent story before trying to completely bash someone and for the record this card was sold by my 14 year old son … way to bash a kid man very honorable of u Amazing packaging and shipping. Daughter loved the stickers like last time
Great shipping and packaging. My kid loved the stickers too. Appreciate you my guy!
great deal great seller great experience, THANK U SO MUCH Pack bottoms looked weird and curled then the cards slid through so quick I couldn’t see anything waste of money.blurryscardsandcollectablesSeller
I’m sorry but this review make no sense at all Arrived quickly and well packaged!! Will buy from again! blurryscardsandcollectablesSeller
Thank you so much for being loyal to the community and the amazing review see you soon 🤗