Reviews (382)This was my first purchase with this seller. I requested the ysl libre flowers and flames to be ran and I won. Super excited to find it in a 10ml sprayer. It took 13 days to arrive. It was packaged well and very protected. Thanks for the giveaway 🙂 What an amazing deal!! Thank you for the box of squishies 💕 ☀️Seller Supporting Seller☀️
Thank you 🤩 Thank you it’s a very good lip oil, adding it to my collection of Jeffry’s lip oil😊❤️
Thank you for the cute stickers. My grandkids will love them. Great seller!!!! I love my items will be shopping again Amazing seller, so kind, so funny and has fire items!! Shop here, you will not be disappointed!! Bought on the 5th, received on the 14th. There was a holiday so I am sure that slowed it down some. Pleased with the packaging and prices. Loved the show!! Chantel is my kinda girl!!blushin_and_bothered_beautySeller
Thank you for the feedback; it was delayed due to the holiday and my daughter becoming sick, so I had to tend to her. I appreciate your business. Purchase took about 2 wks to arrive… I’d actually forgot I even purchased when it arrived because it had been a good min but her show and humor were greatblushin_and_bothered_beautySeller
Thank you for your honest feedback. I sincerely apologize for the time it took to ship this item; my daughter became very sick, which delayed my shipping, as I do everything myself and do not have a team of helpers. I do everything solo, and when my daughter needs me, she is my first priority above anything, so it is good for future buyers to know and understand that. In the future, please reach out to me first so we can discuss the situation and I can have the opportunity to explain or make something right. I appreciate your purchase and hope to see you again. What an amazing raid givvy! Thank you so much!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sandra, thank you so much! 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 I absolutely loved my order. You can truly feel the love and care you put into every detail, and it made everything feel so special. It was even more beautiful than I expected! Thank you for the Halloween stickers too I loved them! 🎃👻I’m so grateful and will definitely be ordering again! ✨ Thanks for the Halloween stickers Thank you for the spooky ghost stickers. Great products! Packaged amazingly and genuinely a great person/seller. I highly recommend watching her shows and purchasing from her!🫶🏼