Reviews (934)Amazing seller, quality and authentic products, fast shipping!
Thank you for an amazing experience with zero issues! 🫶🏻 Thank you for the givvy :) Received my order today. Box was crushed on one corner but the inside was packed so well that it didn’t mess with my perfumes :) I Love the Daisy Dream!! Smells soooo good good!! I will definitely be shopping here again!!! Thank you 🌻🌼 Nicely packaged and fast shipping. Item as described. 🥰 Will shop again with this seller Received an giveaway thank youuu Very professional and kind seller. Shipping is top notch. Packaged with care! Thank you! Fast delivery, great bundles and quality products. Thank you so much for the sample!! :) I hope you catch your next show lol I joined right when you were about to go. Just what I expected! Awesome
If you’re not following, you’re missing out!
Great shows with an amazing host! Deals galore! She’s a keeper 💕💕💕
Much success and love thanks for the givey love it Great products, packaged well and shipping was reasonably fast. Thank you! very nice seller joined on a raid train and won a givvy that was awesome thank you! Also ordered a lippie, I will be joining more of her lives highly recmend shopping with her! Great host with fast shipping great deals! packaged with care, kind and friendly seller! The best deals!! great products fun show!! Tysm!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️