Reviews (33)Denim shirt is awesome. Bought it for my son but I’m stealing it! Thank you! I missed reviewing this yesterday. Thank you so much! The belt was perfect! Fleece jeans perfect for winter. Everything g worked out great. I’m out of hanger now because of you! lol! Now if we could just get into fall weather it would be great. Thanks again! -Steph😊 Those black Nike sweats are awesome! I’m keeping them for myself! Thank you for working so hard to find me just what I needed! It was fun watching your show! I received a huge delivery today from you! The mail lady was laughing. She carried them in a crate! Everything is perfect! Thank you so much! I hope to see your show again! came pretty quick from how far it’s from, and has a perfect boxy shape love this poor " banished to the basement" dude. excellent purchase. even better than I thought it would be. honest and funny. if you like to have fun and but stuff, this is your guy. Great seller! Fun live & friendly. Love my gooner poly tee Will be checking in again! funny seller if you want hidden gems come here Did a special pants bundle (13 pairs!) and they're all top notch quality just as described. This guy is legit and I'll be supporting again in the future!Appreciate you brother, look forward to seeing you again!! Great show and hilarious at times. Id buy from this seller again. Item was packaged well and shipped fast. very nice items 👌 Appreciate your support, hope you got you stuff as quickly as possible Thanks!Appreciate you, hope to see you again!