Reviews (2,831)They are always kind and their customer service is always perfect. Wrong item was sent and corrected immediately. Very happy with my purchase!
Not sure if they are affiliated with kaylas_dad but I love this seller. Organized, pristine, and best prices. Shipping is fast too. I couldn’t be happier. Fast shipping! Love my Halara jeans! Case of medium tops. LOVE THEM ❤️ Thank you. Shipped right away and received just before I left for vacation/family reunion. I gave some to family and friends. THANK YOU SOO MUCH The case pack was exactly as described. I was very happy with my purchase and the seller is always nice!
love my items, great condition thanks Amazing show and amazing quality items
Amazing Halara pants the best Wonderful deals
Thank you Thank you so much for the givy. Wonderful box of new with tag bathing suits Love the deals! Thank you Everything was beautiful, and I will buy from the seller again Loved everything, it was fast shipping, and the seller was great