Reviews (11)Awesome cards nice seller thank you so much! Happy with it thank you so much 10/10 Seller, GO BIRDS!!!!! This was a tough one for me. I’m primarily an artist collector so I don’t mind buying some HP or DMGd cards for my collection, but $1/is steep even for LP/NM standards. Vendor was new to selling cards, np! Happy to support a small business. Negotiated a 25c/card agreement w/ the seller, gave a list, and she set off to work. Bc of how they sorted their cards, it took her hours to find each card. I stayed the whole time bc I wanted to support. I felt bad and initially I was going to tip quite a bit for the effort, but then they backtracked on the deal which was incredibly disappointing to say the least. I didn’t want to be a jerk and dip after all that time, so I still followed through on my end. Overpaid for a bunch of really damaged cards, all of which I’m cleaning myself to make them even binder presentable. One turned out to have scotch tape on it and is irreparable.