Reviews (86)Great seller. Very sweet and makes sure you are happy! Really nice nails! Fit perfectly on me love the nails, good seller Great seller absolutely love her Very beautiful nails. Thank you. They are made well. Love my Halloween ones they are cute and worth the money. They came quick. I do recommend the seller she is good. Thank you again As always love it all. Great seller. YAYYYY SO CUTE TY everything came and safe packaging Very happy with my purchases. Always a great live. Absolutely love every piece I purchased. Very sweet seller. Great deals. Be a customer since her first show and she is just so sweet so amazing so giving she always gives us free beads and she’s just so sweet. I love her very much and I will definitely be shopping forever with her highly recommend you guys literally you can get all of your nails you need from her and I will not be shopping anywhere else Loved all of my nails. They are so beautiful and shipped very quickly. I will be back again to purchase more 🥰 Thank you so much! They are all so beautiful. I will be back. Seller is so sweet. I love all the nails I purchased. They arrived quickly. Will buy again.