Reviews (2,025)I think all of my SIRS have some from Bobby! Great streamer!!! 🙌🏽🙌🏽 Fast ship and packed securely! Thank u!
Lots of random things landed in my box but I really love all my goodies and this is the hottest most kind genuine seller on whatnot. Love my order!! Thank you very much! Never a disappointment when I order from you, fast shipping and my pucky arrived safe, thank you Bobby! Bobby62022 sent me a NeeDoh, which I LOVE… but once again, Bobby has completely ignored my very reasonable instructions to add a tiny sample of his **natural armpit fragrance** to the package. 🥲
I was expecting NeeDoh with a hint of **Eau de Bobby**, but apparently customer service has failed me yet again.
He also sent me approximately **4,000 Pokémon cards**, despite knowing FULL WELL that I do not want Pokémon cards. 😂 At this point I think he is conducting a psychological experiment to see how many Pokémon cards one person can receive before they start questioning their life choices.
And yet… I still love Bobby. ❤️
10/10 seller. 0/10 obedience. 100/10 commitment to sending me things I specifically did not ask for. 😂
The best fast shipping we’ll pack Overall amazing experience, had just 2 items missing on a very large order (it happens that’s okay yall!) sometimes it hard to stay organized as a one man show but Bobby reached back out promptly and immediately offered refunds! Great customer service, fast shipping, and truly great packaging! Will be shopping again thank you for following up! Things don’t always go flawless yall take a breath spread some kindness and let people make it right! THEN write the review! Thanks again bro 🙏🏼 - PM APPROVED ✅ Bobby is the actual nicest person on the app and is the best Pokémon seller and seller all things Card slid out of top loader during shipping and could have been damaged.
Please be a responsible seller in the future and put a little piece of tape on the top of the top loader so the cards cant slide outNoted! Thanks for the advice! The more skin you show the more you sell 😜 I appreciate you and the turtle has your amazing smile! ❤️🔥🫶 Great seller with great product and great vibes! Shipping was also fast and packaged well! If you’re not buying Pokémon cards from Bobby, what are you even doing with your life?? Thank for the great cards and super fast shipping!! 💕 Fastest delivery I’ve ever gotten
Fun stream, fast delivery!! Thank you for the amazing card! It’s beautiful! Great packaging and fast shipping! Thank you so much fast safe shipping 😊 Thank you my sweet Bobby 🫶🏽🫶🏽