Reviews (1,160)I love the wheels! Always hitting bangers and the host is the most amazing person Thank you! bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
😊🫶 Super amazing human being and streamer, always check in and see what new goodies he has! I always love what I get and speedy shipping 💗bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Thank you so much!!!😊 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Thank you! You need to be in SantaBobbys stream! My guy has the best fan art. bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Haha thanks brother! Awesome stream and streamer!!! Super chill and layed back which is refreshing in the app!! Order arrived packaged securely, super quick, and in perfect condition. Thank you so much on the outstanding job!!! 🔥🔥🔥⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
You’re awesome to have in the community! Glad everything got to you safely! Always swinging the big deals bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
😊🫶 Thank you! Awesome cd promo mendi Zard! Shipping was super fast and came in great condition. Thanks Bobby! It’s definitely in a good home. bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
🫶🫶🫶😊 So glad thank you so much! Thank you Bobby!! Really enjoy your shows and you deliver great quality items!🥰🫶🏼bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Thank you so much! I had an amazing time! 😊🫶 best ever. bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Thanks brother! 🫶 Always a fun chill time with Bobby and friends!! Thank you for the amazing custom snorlax he is perfect 🫶🏻 bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Thank you so much for always hanging out and your support!!! it means so much! Amazing custom Zard on a fire energy! I love everything about this card. Bobby is mad skilled and I can’t wait for more 🤘🤘bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Thank you so much for all you're support! you're amazing! thank you! The best place to shop! The vibes are amazing. Bobby is such an amazing streamer! bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Thank you so much! I always look forward to seeing you! Thank you!! bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Of course thank you!😊 Always a great stream! bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Thank you so much!😊 Amazing time as always !
bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
You’re the best! 💜💜💜💜 tysm bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Thank you!!!😊 Greatly appreciate you Brother. Thank you so muchbobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Thank brother! Always great cards and vibes hanging with BobbybobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Thanks bro! Thank you! 😊 🫶🏼bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Of course thank you!😊 Amazing deals and person ! Bobby i appreciate you always brother🔥🫶🏻bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Let’s go thank you so much! always amazing. bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Thanks brother! amazing hit. awesome guy that I get to call my friend. bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
You’re the best! Ggs! Thanks Bobby ☺️bobbysbattlegroundsSeller
Of course!🫶