Reviews (183)Great group of cards. Fast shipping and excellent packaging. I will definitely be back again! Bobbyzzzzzzz is one of the great seller on this app. He sells all quality of cards. The best part is he describes every card so you know exactly what you're expecting. Great seller! Great cards, awesome streamer, thank you BobbyZzzzzz! Fast shipping and excellent packaging. cool cards and a great streamer. A++++ Another great shipment of cards from a great seller and friend! Thank you so much for the care you taken packaging. Shipping was very quick. Excellent transaction from one of the best sellers on the app. bobbyzzzzzzz is a legend in this hobby! thanks for the Baseball Card. Lightning fast shipping top level packaging and as always top quality cards, many thanks! Great cards and great prices. Solid transaction. Nice card, thanks. Awesome card and packaging and an a even better FrEE card Always class class class. Great seller
Bobbyzzzzzzz is a great seller! I enjoy his shows and the deals. Always timely shipping that as well packed. I appreciate you! Great show!!!! Cards come fast. Trustworthy seller right here!! Beautiful cards well packaged and shipped fast thank you! Great cards, great packaging, quick turnaround. Bobby is a wonderful person and one of the best people I have met on this platform. Honest and has integrity. Would highly recommend Cool card!! 😎 Shipped quickly and was packed nicely. Awesome streamer 5🌟