Reviews (98)Great deals and awesome seller wtf did you send me you liying asses I'm gonna report you
awesome seller great items very impressed took pride in packaging items thanks noth worth as much as host said didn't receive the single card I won, but it was fast and quick on shippin the freebies. and host are great. Always an entertaining show
Not sure I won a Michael Jordan and never got it Good cards great jersey I won appreciate for all the gives and the cards did both football and baseball breaks. it was stated that the baseball breaks were going to be with the football. That was not the case. i messaged them asking if they semt them seperate. i was told he'd look into it. i still havent heard anything. Great price is definitely buy again Fantastic show. Very well packaged items. Highly recommend.
XCELLENT SELLER AAAAA QUICK SHIPPING Nice card delivered on time. Very happy with product. i thought you give something better SCAM ARTIST!! I've been fighting this guy for over a week to get my "big cash give away" I won. Don't fall for it, he uses it to get you to bid up his auctions and doesnt follow through with what he says. I'll be reporting the account and getting it shut down unless I receive what I paid for!