Reviews (229)Love her soaps. Unique scents and great quality. Shipped quickly. We’re so thrilled you love our products! ❤️ Thank you so much for your sweet review & for supporting our small business! 🫧 Always awesome and great quality soaps. Thank you SO much! ❤️ I appreciate your kind review and your support of my small business! It truly means so much to me! 🫧 Addicted to these soaps. Quality is top tier.I appreciate you!!! 🫧❤️🫧❤️ Love this lady she is the greatest got the best products! Love 💕 the highland soap and body oil! Fast shipping! Absolutely amazing! Thank you! You’re so sweet my friend!! Thank you so much! ❤️ It truly makes my day hearing that you love our products! I put so much love into what I make, and I appreciate you choosing to support our small business more than you know! 🫧❤️ I only get my handmade soaps from Jem, they are absolutely wonderful! The banana soap feels so nourishing and soft on my skin, and the Love Spell scent smells amazing. Beautiful quality, kind service, and always a treat to use. Highly recommend Jem’s handmade soaps! 💛
Thank you so much beautiful!! I appreciate you more than you know!!!❤️🫧🌱 Thank you so much for my beautiful soaps! They are always amazing! Thank you for my other items also! I love your show❤️Thank you so much for your sweet review! ❤️ We’re so thrilled you love our products! Your support of our small business truly means so much to us! 🫧❤️ I'm excitedntonshare your wax melts with my brother in law fir his birthday, and whipped soap for ny baby girl, too. Absolutely the most amazing items, I’m a lifelong supporter 🥰 thank you Jenn, you’re the best!Thank you so much! ❤️ It truly makes my day hearing that you love our products! I put so much love into everything I make, and I appreciate you choosing to support my small business more than you know! 🫧❤️ I’ll be on here way more often, so be sure to bookmark our upcoming shows! I’d love to see you there! 🥰🌱🫧 everything is perfect as always ✨️ Thank you so much! ❤️ It truly makes my day hearing that you love our products! I put so much love into everything I make, and I appreciate you choosing to support my small business more than you know! 🫧❤️ I’ll be on here way more often, so be sure to bookmark our upcoming shows! I’d love to see you there! 🥰❤️🌱 I am so thrilled with what Jen put together for me as a Christmas gift. It came beautifully packaged and with lots of extras. Delivery is so fast! And the soaps not only make me smell good but lingers in my bathroom for days!!Thank you so much! ❤️ It truly makes my day hearing that you love our products! I put so much love into everything I make, and I appreciate you choosing to support my small business more than you know! 🫧❤️ I’ll be on here way more often, so be sure to bookmark our upcoming shows! I’d love to see you there! 🥰❤️🌱 Thank you soooo much!!! Absolutely amazing products best you will ever use and will never go back to store bought!!! Has helped my skin tremendously! Can’t thank you enough!!! ❤️💚❤️💚!!! Loved!Thank you so much! ❤️ It truly makes my day hearing that you love our products! I put so much love into everything I make, and I appreciate you choosing to support my small business more than you know! 🫧❤️ I’ll be on here way more often, so be sure to bookmark our upcoming shows! I’d love to see you there! 🥰❤️🌱 These artisan soaps are a treat for my skin! Luxurious natural soaps! My skin has never been so happy.Thank you so much! ❤️ It truly makes my day hearing that you love our products! I put so much love into everything I make, and I appreciate you choosing to support my small business more than you know! 🫧❤️ I’ll be on here way more often, so be sure to bookmark our upcoming shows! I’d love to see you there! 🥰❤️🌱 Tallow and Honey bar quenches thirsty skin. Say hello to Tallow; say goodbye to itchy dry skin. Absolutely love all my items! Thank you for the great buys!Thank you so much! ❤️ It truly makes my day hearing that you love our products! I put so much love into everything I make, and I appreciate you choosing to support my small business more than you know! 🫧❤️ I’ll be on here way more often, so be sure to bookmark our upcoming shows! I’d love to see you there! 🥰❤️🌱 Obsessed with all of my soaps! Especially the cocoa cinnamon!! Smells amazingly good 😌 I’m very happy with everything I purchased from this seller! Great products at really good prices!Thank you so much! ❤️ It truly makes my day hearing that you love our products! I put so much love into everything I make, and I appreciate you choosing to support my small business more than you know! 🫧❤️ I’ll be on here way more often, so be sure to bookmark our upcoming shows! I’d love to see you there! 🥰❤️🌱 Very sweet seller, great packaging and everything smells great can’t wait to try it all. Thanks 😊
Thank you so much! ❤️ It truly makes my day hearing that you love our products! I put so much love into everything I make, and I appreciate you choosing to support my small business more than you know! 🫧❤️ I’ll be on here way more often, so be sure to bookmark our upcoming shows! I’d love to see you there! 🥰❤️🌱 Always the most amazing soaps! the telescope has removed all traces of strawberry skin from my legs and treated my like no medication has. the french green clay soap works amazing on my daughter's acne. leave the skin feeling refreshed and clean but moisturized.Thank you so much! ❤️ It truly makes my day hearing that you love our products! I put so much love into everything I make, and I appreciate you choosing to support my small business more than you know! 🫧❤️ I’ll be on here way more often, so be sure to bookmark our upcoming shows! I’d love to see you there! 🥰❤️🌱 Awesome seller! Great pricing & inventory! Safe/Secure packaging & fast shipping! Thank you! 🙏🏽 Thank you so much! ❤️ It truly makes my day hearing that you love our products! I put so much love into everything I make, and I appreciate you choosing to support my small business more than you know! 🫧❤️ I’ll be on here way more often, so be sure to bookmark our upcoming shows! I’d love to see you there! 🥰❤️🌱 Thank you for the serum. I love it! Thank you so much! ❤️ It truly makes my day hearing that you love our products! I put so much love into everything I make, and I appreciate you choosing to support my small business more than you know! 🫧❤️ I’ll be on here way more often, so be sure to bookmark our upcoming shows! I’d love to see you there! 🥰❤️🌱