Reviews (1,980)I can not say enough about this show. Everything I got smells amazing!!! Bill and Esther are the best around. They truly care , and will go above and beyond to help. Highly Highly recommend!! Thank you so much Esther and Bill!! Amazing show and great products!!! thank you so much! So cute and I love all the shades of lipsticks ❤️ 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔(*ˊᵕˋ*)੭ ੈ❤︎ 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓐𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓮 ෆBIG 🫶🏻LOVEෆ*゚ AMAZING SELLERS! THEY HAVE BECOME FAMILY. THEIR FRAGRANCES ARE AMAZING. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Thank you so much such a great purchase for my husband can’t wait to gift it to him Another Esther Show Freshie, my favorite!! Great show, with great friends ! 💙 Such a great show! Products are wonderful quality and packed with care… little extra treats and all!!! A++++ Seller!!!! awesome host, very funny and happy, awesome products will buy more soon. Thank you so much Bill & Esther another bullet cologne to add to my husband’s collection can’t wait for the others we just bought to come in 🤩 Absolutely love my purchase my wife was super happy with Elyssia Scarlet it was on her list I feel I’ll defiantly be borrowing it. Excellent seller can’t wait for the next show and purchase. I was in need for a certain perfume and they helped me find one exactly like it ! Great customer service! Good quality ! Super long lasting freshie… thank you so much for the official Esther show freshie givvy!!! Always a great time in your show!!! 🙌 Always awesome to receive the freshie. Smells awesome !! Mahalo!! Bill and Esther are the best sellers on whatnot!!! 🤙 Shipped fast in excellent condition!! Awesome deals!! Best packaging on Whatnot!! Mahalo!! 🤙 Thank you for the givvy!!😊❤️ Thank you for the givvy. 😊❤️ amazing people to buy from. thank you Such great sellers and hosts! Amazing selection and variety of items. Great people, great vibes! Such a genuine couple who deserve all the success on the app! If you love hard to find Dubai fragrances this is definitely the show to be at! As always, everything was packed with care. Each fragrance loving up to the description given by Bill and Esther. If you buy from them you will not be disappointed. They don’t try and sell you on artificial scarcity or big flashy MSRP claims. Reasonable prices and even more reasonable sellers.