Reviews (356)I can’t say enough good about this sweet lady. I love my items I received!!! I bought a pair of dress Capri pants and they are beyond nice! Brand new. Everything is really excellent. Items are correct as to what I ordered and shipping is fast. Great deal!!Thank you my sweet friend for your lovely words. I am so glad you loved your items 🫶 Incredible host and awesome items!! I thank you so much friend for your kind words. not real lulu. got scammed.
Per our conversation I requested pictures of the items in question so I can confirm. Also offered a full refund for not being satisfied. I always do my best to resolve any issues with my buyers. I would like to Send the pictures to my wholedeller to let them know as well.
Again I am sorry for this. Thank you! I love every item TSM 💕 Thank you for the sweet little extra gift in my package!! Always love getting packages from you! 💕You are welcome as always, Friend. Thank you so much for always supporting my business.😘 BEST PIECES EVER!!! an absolute angel of a host!! love you friend!!!Oh beautiful Isabella thank you so much for shopping with me and for your kind words😘 Literally like brand spanking new with no tags. Thank you!!!I am so glad you loved the items ☺️ All items great quality. Super nice seller and fun shows. Highly recommend.!Thank you so much and I am so glad you loved your items 🫶 Great deals. Packaged nicely. Thank you so much for shopping with me 🫶 Love the clothes I received today!! What an excellent seller with so many excellent random pulls. Fast shipping and reliable seller!I AM SO THANKFUL FOR YOU 🫶 Love my items So happy you loved them Mari🫶 Excellent quality and fast shipping!! I am a repeat customer as she always has great items. Very nice and honest! Perfect! 🤩 Thank you and I am so glad you loved your items 🫶 Always such nice items. I have bought here several times and everything is exactly as described and shipped fast. She has great shows!!! Very sweet seller. Items in great shape! Thank you for the review ☺️ Literally one of the Best on Whatnot!!!! Thanks a lot for the giveaway 🙏🏼 Incredible pants in excellent condition. Thank you so much 🫶 I am glad you loved them