Reviews (462)Love the slab. Love the stream. Thank you so much. You can buy with 100% confidence! I won a nice giveaway and the host really took the time to package it really well to make sure it got here safely! Super nice! Thank you again! Thank u for the gift card.. it was much appreciated Bombi is one of the best sellers on this app...Great show, better cards and very fast / well protected shipping, TYSM 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 W givey and good packaging One of the best streamers on the app! THANK YOU! Amazing streamer! Highly recommend!! Fast and secure shipping. Great cards, would recommend. Thanks again!! Quick shipping and sick card! It was truly an HONOR to receive a Trick or Trade pack from such a legendary streamer like Bombi Express! ❤️ I tune into most of your shows, and although I haven’t been able to make a purchase yet, winning a giveaway was such an incredible honor. Thank you for always showing love, kindness, and generosity to everyone in your community. I’m amazed by how you bless your chat with such HUGE giveaways, but what makes you even more amazing is seeing you jump into other streamers’ shows and use your own hard-earned money to bless their chats too. That says so much about the kind of person you are. You are an amazing streamer and an even BETTER human being! Thank you for always making everyone feel welcome, appreciated, and included no matter what. I’m so grateful for the kindness you show and the joy you bring to the community. I can’t wait for the day I can proudly say, “I made a purchase from Bombi!” Until then, thank you from the bottom of my heart! ❤️🙏Really appreciate all the kind words, man!! 🫶😎 Wow thanks so much! beautifully packaged arrived super quick Awesome card, packaged great and shipped fast! Thank you! Great Show! Thanknyou! 10/10 Incredible cards! Fun stream! Amazing givvy! Thanks again man! Will be back for sure! beautiful card! fast shipping Absolutely excellent and careful packaging. Shows you care because of the time spent to have quality packaging to keep safe in transit. Thank you! Thank you so much amazing