Reviews (621)Five stars all the way, super nice couple!! thank you for the givy!! 🥳👍🫶🏻 Packaged with care, everything came in great condition! So happy with my purchase. Definitely will not be the last. Great as always thanks yall Great people and great prices. Will be back for sure amazing and trusted seller great show A++ Your stream was an amazing find! Love the sealed products you had and great variety. nice sellers! thank you for my extra card (:
fast shipping! Super happy with my givy item thank you very much Thank you Cy and Hannah for the being awesome! Best show on whatnot 🫶 I’ve said it once I’ll say it again and again . Hannah and Cy are the best people on this app . W streamers . Honesty and communication is A++++ Cy and Hannah are the best 🫶 they always put on an amazing show! Thank you guys for being awesome! Love the Glimora slab! Thanks again, great show! Thank you guys so much 🫶 You guys are the best! Gave me a Pokemon card even though I didn’t win it thank you so much Package came perfect wrapped with extra product!!! You can tell seller really cares about their buyers.I never take the time to actually write out reviews I usually just do a star rating and keep it moving but this seller puts so much extra care into there packaging that I couldn’t not write something.That means a lot, I really appreciate you taking your time to write out a review for us. Thank you so much for your business as well it’s all appreciated more than you know 💯 Great deals and cool cards