Reviews (38)Really enjoyed BoneAndBubbleBreaks. Great selection, good prices, and a fun stream to hang out in. Definitely one I’ll be coming back to. Amazing and very well packaged
Card was great!!! Going in my binder! Great seller! Received cards quickly and in good condition. Thank you!boneandbubblebreaksSeller
Awesome glad to hear it! Welcome to the crypt crew! I won a givey an they didn't have the pokemon I like so they show me a toy that is my favorite pokemon as in they was gonna send it an when the package came is was stickers happy I won the giveaway but I had my hopes high on the bubble mew toy an was disappointed in what I actually reviewed boneandbubblebreaksSeller
We're sorry for any confusion, but our giveaways have always been cards, with packs or randomized sets, or stickers. The displayed toys have never been offered for sale or given a price because they are Bubbles's (Greg) personal toys. Again we are sorry for any confusion about what the givvy was. Greg will begin working on a print to display what will be given away. Sorry your free item wasn't up to. your expectation. 🙄 My card arrived safe 💕⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great serviceboneandbubblebreaksSeller
Great member of our Crypt Crew! 🖤💀 My favorite stream on this app! Where do I even start with how amazing these 2 are?! They go out of their way for their buyers to make sure everyone has a good time and gets the BEST products! The vibe is always positive and fun. I cannot say enough positive things about them. To Bone and Bubble: keep doing what you are doing. I feel privileged to have found you early on to get to take this ride with you! Thank you for everything. ❤️ boneandbubblebreaksSeller
😍😍😍 You are amazing and your support is so appreciated! 💀