Reviews (5,566)Beautiful stunning jewellery love my bracelet thank you! Oh my goodness everything is beautiful you could not pick a favourite!!! Thank you Bonnie love it all xxxx Love my blue frog! Tysm! super cute change of pace!! Beautiful turquoise bracelet. Great prices! Wonderful show Bacon! Beautiful adjustable vintage sterling ring! I cannot miss the breakfast shows by the GPGs! Amazing twisted hoop earrings! Love the cute artist palette sterling charm! 💚🎨 Love this seller! Thank you for the extra goodies, beautiful lemon quartz stone and beautiful earrings!! I absolutely love my Rush guitar I won in the giveaway!!! Thank you so much. I adore this seller, she has become one of my mentors here on whatnot . As a small seller I aspire to be like Miss Bonnie. I love the community vibe while shopping and I love the sterling pieces. Super stunners! Always 5⭐️'s!!! Outstanding seller! TYSM for my lovely items! TYSM for the beautiful earrings! absolute sweetheart, amazing stuff. There's a reason why I keep coming back!....well, several reasons! You guys have the best silver on WN , unbeatable prices, extremely trustworthy and reputable, and the heart and soul that just makes ya feel like family! The shipping is really fast too! Awesome seller! Always love everything I get from you! Loved my new necklace, its dope!!!! Thank you Bonnie and Ed 🙂 So well packaged with not only my beautiful necklace but also with so many wonderful and special items. I enjoy the pace of her shows and the included invoice. Best of the best! Do not miss a show Quality vintage items. Can be trusted.