Reviews (75)Everything came as described and smells very fresh! Thank you for your review ❤️ Love all the upcyles everything was perfect. Can't wait until next show First time ordering from this seller and it was fantastic. Loved my items with fast shipping. Love this amazing seller! She is truly one of a kind!!! I cant wait to feel like a million in my upcycled top! Thank you🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 OMG!! These are just some of the cutest original curated shirts out there right now!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! HIGHLY recommend on WhatNot for the unique in you!Thank you so much! xoxo, Boo ❤️ Some people on this app stand OUT. Their honesty, love, and talent pour thru your screen. Your purchase is irrelevant to them, they value your presence alone. THIS is our of those sellers! A lovely human! Love my items, ADORE my giveaways!!!! so thoughtful!!!! ❤️ Above and beyond expectations and quality! Bethany is awesome! Tysm!Thank you so much Dawn ❤️❤️❤️ OMG I love everything so much! You truly do not want to miss her shows. She literally makes the cutest up-cycle items ever. 😍🔥Thank you so much ❤️ I love your shows just as much! xoxo Boo! Always the best items and great seller Great clothes and a super sweet host. I love my stuff! Bethany when I open your package it’s like a Christmas present!!!!! I love everything and Thank you so much for the extras!!! They are so good!! Most generous seller on Whatnot boo_chic_creations!!
Amazing items will definitely buy from Bethany again !!! Thank you rocsrelics! xoxo Awesome items ! N fast shipping Beth never lets me down !!! Thanks sooo much for the amazing gifts 🎁 love everything will definitely buy from her again!!!
As always, I am beyond satisfied with my purchases! Thank you so much for the added gifts🥳You are so sweet♥️ Thanks for the awesome givey! I’ll be back for some Upcycled. Definitely recommend her! Items are always top notch shipping is quick Omg!!!! Love my items!!!! So awesome!!!! Always amazing items n such a fun show to watch! Bethany is always so sweet ! Love her styles! Everything was nicely packaged, shipping was fast and seller is the sweetest! Love all my stuff. Thank you so much 😊 Beautiful and talented seller!!! I love her unique handcrafted items!!! Hers shows are fun too!!!