Reviews (122)Another excellent popup show! I bought some more epic beads and they were packed and arrived quick! Absolutely love the glow of the Applejack's resined beads and the fruity pebbles look so cool with all the colours! Each bead is unique and of high quality for your EDC needs! Thank you! As a paracord lanyard maker and seller, I'm always looking for the best and brightest beads. Boofy is one of my favorite sellers and I'll keep coming back for more of his beads. Insane glow, quality products clearly made with care, very affordable prices, and fast shipping. Thanks again, Boofy! thanks for the giveaway awesome products fast shipping awesome seller definitely recommend shopping here Great seller! Engaging and friendly with some awesome beads and lanyards. I’m excited to get some more! Great beads. Thx for the givvy too awesome beads buddy. something different for sure. love the thought you put into these man. Amazing products! Great Show! I will be ordering more in the future! Thank you Boofy! All my bead dreams are coming true 😂 Great quality as always. Thank you for the custom order Best beads! Highly recommend this seller. If you want real hand made beads by an artist go here. This show was the most epic yet, full of everyone's favourite fruity pebbles and apple jacks resin goodness! Boofy is always outdoing himself each and every show! If you haven't been to one of his shows, you need to bookmark his next one! You won't be disappointed ! Super fast shipping and packaged with care! The glow on the gummy bear beads is insane! I reached out to Boofy for a special order request. The beads came out perfect, great deal on price, and he communicated with me every step of the way until they were dropped off at the post office. Thank you, Boofy. I'll be back for more soon! Boofy is the Don of Donuts and all sorts of other beads!!! Do not sleep on this man🔥🔥🔥 Absolutely love everything I received! The beads are amazing quality and the glow lasts forever! The lanyards are well made and look great! Really fun show, great handmade products & wonderful, quick shipping- THANKS Boofy Love the brick and ghosts ! Fantastic beads and the shipping is always extremely quick. Mr. And Mrs. Boofy got it going on over there! The live video truly doesn’t do justice to what you receive in the mail, like honestly, the craftsmanship is one to none, I absolutely love my beads and will continue to get my hands on more and more! 😁😁😁 thank you so much for the kind words we try really hard to send out the absolute best! ❤️