Reviews (816)Great seller! Fast shipping! Everything as shown! Love boogie! Who doesn’t? Thank you! Thank you for the givy boogie!
🦊
/\
/ | \
ノ
( Another great purchase experience from the man…. the myth….. the legend….. boogiedown.
Thanks for the good times and selling cool coins :)
🦊
/\
/ | \
ノ
( I get the best deals on this page Great items and shipping. Best fucking givys on whatnot!! Hell yeah! Thanks Boogiedown! Good packaging. Fast shipping. Great seller. great item. fast shipping Absolutely awesome coins! Thank you! I truly appreciate it! 💯🔥💪🏽 great stuff. will buy from again thank you very much I love the card it's amazing Good coins. Fast shipping. Best deal ever!!! Awesome seller very nice doesn’t scream at people and lose his cool. Fast shipping A+++ seller!! Well I didn't get what was in the photo for free..... But I got better! thanks for the Givy!!!! Chris has an amazing eye for great coins and amazing Toners! 💯🔥💪🏽 Thank you!