Reviews (654)Shipped the items very fast and packaged all of them safe and secure. Very happy and will buy from again! pristine condition! great deal! fast shipping! packaged better than professionally. you couldnt ask for more! Thank you so much. so excited. added to favorite sellers !! Love love the beautiful Ashley. Such beautiful books and always great selection of fantasy which is my fave My package arrived quickly and was packaged with care. It was packed with goodies! love shopping with Susan <3 HOLY MOLY was i shrieking with delight when I opened my package from Ashley! girl TYSM! highly reccomend her! she ships SUPER DUPER FAST , no BS. best money I've spent in a while! Gorgeous always! Thank you!! 😊 Everything was packaged perfectly! Amazing books I’m super excited The books were packed really well and I had no issues! The absolute best! 5 stars as always ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Beautiful book and great quality! Book arrived well packaged and so beautiful! Will always recommend you and will be back! Thanks so much Ashley! Wow always impressive anything you get from Ashley. It came so fast and I’m excited to add these beauties to my collection. Love her shows and always will come back Excellent condition! Fast shipping!I always ship same day! 😝 books in great condition. fast shipping Glad you loved them!! Thank you so much for your purchase. Arrived beautifully! Ashley packs her shipments incredibly well (waterproofed too) and with such care!!Who doesn’t like waterproof packages?! Great quality and exactly as advertised. amazing seller as alwaysOh Kayla. You flatter me! 🥰 AMAAAAAAZING!!!! 💛💫✨Not as amazing as all the FOIUUUUL. Received my books quickly and well packed. Baiting as shown. Can't wait to get started. Thanks Ashley! the books are gorgeous thank you so much