Reviews (13)OMG .... Stunning! 🖤 the keyring is so pretty i want to keep it - even if I haven't read the book 🤪😂 love my order 100% recommend x Absolutely stunning! The detail on each page is out of this world! Over the moon with my purchase and can't wait to gift. Thank you so much ❤️❤️ My daughter absolutely loved it! Fantastic as always!! thank you 😊 💓 xx Thanks for my pink and purple bundle!! Love it all xx So so cute! So happy with my purchase
Thank you so much for your review! I’m so glad you were happy with your purchase. Thank you so much for joining our show and your support. To help us going forward.. Is there anything we could have done to make it 5 stars lovely? I’m always wanting to improve! 🥰 xx 1000 characters isn’t enough to describe how happy I am with my purchases! The show was so lovely and chill to watch and be part of, the items were great quality and value. Everything was described well and exactly as advertised, the parcel was packaged really well with thoughtful extras added. Genuinely felt spoilt when I opened the package! Highly recommend this seller! Aww your words are so kind! Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It honestly means so much to read such lovely comments. Thank you for your purchases lovely 🥰 gorgeous items, such a lovely live to watch, fast shipping! love my journal and bundle! thank you so much 💓 Awww I’m so pleased you love your journal! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You are so welcome lovely! 🥰 lovely seller, great show and fantastic products xxxThank you so much! It means so much to us and thank you for returning to us! 😍xxx Loved it definitely get more xAww thank you so much I’m so happy you loved your order 🥰 x Fantastic value, great books, lovely host and show.