Reviews (215)Great show ! huge cards . lots of fun. cheers boys Good deals on some great cards! Fast and secure shipping too! Amazing show cards sent in good packaging as well well packed, clean cards, 100% recommend One of the best people on the app! Always amazing service and great/fast shipping
Thank you 🐐 Awesome as usual , bookmark all this guys shows Thank you!! One of the best guys on this app!! Welcome back!!Thank you good to be back Great to have the GOAT back baby! Always 🔥🔥 awesome breaker, fast and efficient delivery and packaged carefully...the only one I ve been happy with so far in Whatnot, everyone else costs too much putting the whack overpriced on so get charged even more. Awesome shows , fast shipping , legendary.
Go ravens Awesome first buy. Will be back I really appreciate it thank you The best there is!The best there was!The best there every will be! Thanks again Boons 🍻 my first givvy goblin 🏆 win. but now you won me as a customer > see you at the next show Easy to work with. Cards were as expected. Great value, packaged nicely and shipped quick. I will definitely be back again and highly recommend checking out this streamer!. hes the goat everything is always shiped fast and save I’m happy with the card, and to how quick I got it. Thanks again and 2 thumbs up Highly recommend !!
Great Seller!
Great Streams!
Fast Shipping! One of Goats of the hobby!!! Amazing seller!
Absolute best deals out there!
Singles streams are 🍀🔥🔥🔥
Highly recommend to everyone!
Thanks Boons!