Reviews (1,420)Thank you souch for your kindness. I love allthese beads, so pretty Thanks for the extra goodies!!! I'm sure I'll be able to find something to do with the cute butterflies! 🫶🫶🫶 I absolutely love these, thank you so much!! Thank you for finding what I was looking for! Love the beads! Love the beads, great quality, so many choices, wonderful prices, shipped quickly and packed with care. Thank you. Tyvm appreciate the awesome givvy! Ur awsome ! 💯🫶💯💯🥰🥰🫶🫶 Beautiful quality & quick to receive! TYSM. Have blessed weekend. Excellent seller with a large variety of quality products! Definitely recommend shopping with her!!🫶🏻Hey there! It was so nice to meet you and I'm so excited to supply you with more amazing beads!! 🥰 Welcome to the bead family!! love my dragons!!I'm so happy I could find them for you!!! Enjoy!! 🥰 I love them.I'm so happy you love your new beads 😍 Little high on price but good and different items. Very friendly Hi! Thank you for your review! I’m sorry you felt the pricing was a little high. I do my best to price my beads fairly based on the style, quality, and quantity. The 3D beads you purchased were 15 pieces for $10, which actually yielded little to no profit.. I’m always happy to work with customers who need smaller quantities as well, just message me :) Thanks for shopping with us!! New and different items. Top quality. Will return again for more. Ty
- Mary Awesome deals. Thanks so much! We absolutely love boosbeadbarn. She is one of two reputable sources we use on Whatnot. Absolutely fantastic service so kind and patient. Thank you so very much. These are gonna make beautiful pens. We will have them here on Whatnot @ thebeadedcottageco. https://www.whatnot.com/s/clMBffngThank you so much for your support! I absolutely love seeing y'all's creations with the beads!! Absolutely gorgeous items🥰 Thank you very nice and well packaged Corine has some of the best beads
Thank you Hun! Me and Boo truly enjoy your company 🥰🫶🏼