Reviews (39)thank you so much for the gift! I enjoyed hanging out and opening packs with yall! Fantastic service, Super Fast shipping, and Barbarian dance party's. What more do you ask people! Are you not entertained!?!? great cards great times. thank you so much Fire pulls!booster_box_barbariansSeller
Yes sir! Fire pulls for the community is our goal!! Thank you for your review!! A lot of my cards are damaged due to the way the shipped them. None of these cards are like mint condition. I’m really upset. I was totally ripped off. booster_box_barbariansSeller
We apologize for your experience. We package all orders in envelopoes and bubble mailers to ensure a safe shippment! We have had No other issues with damaged product! With that being said Id contact your post office as most likely damage came from shipping! Thank you for your order and review regardless!! :) Great cards for my deck
booster_box_barbariansSeller
Thank you for all your support! You guys are awesome to keep grinding🤣💯💪🏾🔥booster_box_barbariansSeller
Thanks you!! We appreciate you! Excellent customer service and amazing vibes on stream! 11/10 definitely will be shopping again!booster_box_barbariansSeller
Thank you! We truly appreciate the review!! Thx Manbooster_box_barbariansSeller
No problem boss! Thank you for the review! amazing best of the bestbooster_box_barbariansSeller
thank you for the review brotha! I appreciate you! 🤙 Amazing seller! Very friendly and shipped the cards that day! Would recommend and will be buying from this gentleman again!!booster_box_barbariansSeller
Dude Thank you so much for coming a vibing in stream. I appreciate you! thank you for the 5 star review! A+++booster_box_barbariansSeller
Thank You so much for the 5 star review!! Mahalo bro 😎 🤙🏽booster_box_barbariansSeller
Thank you so much for the review!!!