Reviews (1,061)Got freebee stickers and came in quick!! Angelica is the best in the biz! I received the best giveaway gift from her shop and so many extras! It arrived super quickly and was packaged so beautifully! It came with so many adorable stickers as little gifts, which I absolutely loved. Everything was perfect, and I would 100% buy from them again literally a thousand times! 🥹💕 Amazing stream with an even more amazing host! My Hirono came quickly, well packaged, and I am so thankful for the beautiful stickers! I love them!! They are so cute. Very happy with my purchase. Fast shipping as well. Would definitely recommend. omg thanks so much for the have a good run secret! she is even more amazing in person! loved your packaging, and thanks for all the beautiful stickers! they were the best part. I appreciate it, and will definitely be back to purchase more. Love Ang! Always good vibes and high energy! The 100% Sweet Dreams looks even cuter in person. Thank you for the goodies! 🫶💕 So excited about my new Hironos, and very thankful for the freebie + stickers! Everything arrived quickly and was well packaged! Thank you Ang! Was packaged so carefully and so adorable!! Came exactly how described in perfect condition with some extra stickers 💕 thank you!! My new Hirono came quickly and well packaged with love/free cutie stickers! Ang is the best! Love my Hirono! 🫶🏼 thank you so much! Very fast shipping, great packaging and free gifts were included! I’ve wanted this item for a while. Great price, great condition, and cute packaging. Thanks for going out of your way to make this happen!!! Perfect condition and exactly as shown. Great show and items. Thank you!!! always the best from angelica!! ty bb ily 💓 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Someone really named this woman Angel for a reason, because she absolutely lives up to it. 😂 She's sweet, hilarious, crazy efficient, and somehow keeps everything running smoother than my own life. Packages arrive fast, everything is packed with care, and she makes every stream feel like you're hanging out with friends while accidentally spending all your money. If you haven't bought from Angel yet... what are you even doing? Your wallet might hate you, but your collection will thank you. 1000% recommend! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Angelica (Angel) is truly an angel! She is one of the sweetest, kindest sellers on Whatnot among so many others i have been blessed to meet. She's organized, efficient, and makes any stream so much fun. Everything was packaged with care, shipped quickly, and arrives exactly as described. You can tell she genuinely cares about her customers and goes above and beyond to make everyone feel appreciated. If you're looking for an honest, friendly seller with amazing service, Angel is the one. I'll absolutely keep coming back. Highly recommend! Thank you for the cute hello kitty stickers giveaway! Arrived quickly too! Very fast shipping and was packed with care. Thank you Angelica!! 💜