Reviews (80)Great Seller, Fast and Secure Shipping, Love The Cards, Thanks! ♠️♥️♣️♦️ great seller, great cards with freebies! Thank you so much!! Great cards! Awesome card shows with a great host! Thank you 😊 The cards are great and fast shipping, too! great seller, great cards fast shipping, packaged well, ty for stickers Great Seller, Love The Cards, Thank You! Very pleased with my purchase! 🥰 I absolutely love my new cards!!!! Check out all of Boss_adella's upcoming shows- you'll be so glad you did!!! 🌸🏵🌼🌺🌻🌷💐 Fantastic Seller with a Wonderful Show. Love my cards!! Thank you!! Beautiful cards and fast shipping Boss has an inventory of vintage playing cards with depth and breadth. She has hard to find decks/cards amazing ads. I always leave with more than I intended to buy. I am a repeat shopper and will be in the future. 🛟🦀🛟🦀 GreTcards, shipped fast. I appreciate the givvy and stickers! I lucked out in this show! 2 banger sets for a great price...Thank-you very much for sharing and fast shipping.🥰🥰 Love my card! I'm from MN and I love the Minnesota Wild hocky team and she sent me the joker which is beautiful! thank you so much! Great seller with awesome cards! Tysm 💝 Boss_adella deserves 10 stars instead of the mere 5 stars we get to leave sellers!! ✨️⭐️🌠💫🌟🌌✴️⭐️💫🌟 Great cards, quick shipping, and fun shows! You need to come see for yourself, Boss_adella rocks!! 🌷💐🌻 Boss_adella has got the goods! Love my new cards- thanks so much!! 🌼🌺🏵🌸