Reviews (302)Thank you for the good deal!! SolidThanks so much for the kind review! We really appreciate you joining us! Be looking for more lives coming soon! Thanks BossFreebreaks Solid!!!!!Thanks so much for the review! Please come join us anytime! We really appreciate you! Thanks Boss My cards came super fast and were packaged very well!! Thank you!!Thanks so much for review! Come join us live anytime! We appreciate you! Great seller! Check out the streams! Shipping was not the best and the card came bent Wow I’m sorry about that. If you get in another live remind me and I’ll hook you up with a free chaser bag. My apologies. Great seller super fast shipping will buy from again for sure. Everything was amazing, I even ended up winning the break. The only reason it’s not 5 stars is one simple reason. They had a repackage with $40 floor slab. $20 for one division. I bought two which added up to $50 including an absurd amount of shipping. The card that came out was a Marvin Fireworks Green Ice psa 10. This card only comps at around $30. They said the ceiling was $200 and floor $40 and average about $60-$70 but I got a $30 card and ended up losing money. Other than that everything was amazing. My apologies that card slipped through. If you ever get in another break I’ll be glad and give you a free $15 banger bag on me to make up for it. Just remind me if you get in a break. We will be live @3:30 CST today Great giveaway card for my collection Awesome stream and great people. Thank you so much for the givy. Excellent experience all around! Very professional, friendly, and reliable. Cards arrived quickly, well-packaged, and exactly as described. Highly recommend and will definitely buy again. thank you 👍🙏 and grateful