Reviews (242)This is a great seller- awesome items, fun show- I absolutely love my minis!
They were wrapped with care & shipped very quickly! Great seller!!! As described. Nice piece. Thank you. I am so excited to have received my minis! First off I got them in record time. Second, they are even more beautiful and intricate in person! I am beyond excited. Every detail is gorgeous. The packaging was also perfect and I appreciated the sweet note from Boss Mommy! Perfect! Thank You so much! I got my beautiful little doll today. She's really sweet and I love her! Thank you! Thanks for the givvy! Will be great when I start another shadow box. Amazing vintage salt cellar! My favorite EVER! Thank you boss mommy! Love my barn shelf!! Love the wade Boxer figurine. 😊 Fantastic seller. Really fun show. Amazing items. Love everything! Thank you!! Loved my Christmas vintage minis! Beautiful Christmas tree! Thank you babe! Her handmade items are top notch. She has such amazing creativity, you will not find anything like it in any other shows. Amazing 3D print artistry!! Castles are incredible!!! I received my order! My son’s birthday is Tuesday. He’s going to be 34 but always my baby. And he’s never too old to love the Simpsons! Thank you see you soon