Reviews (44)Love my stickers and the tiny little snail made my day that was the cutest. Thank you. Thank you. I received my order well packed. Great seller and customer service. I reached out to them and it took no time for a response. Highly recommend. Ty will shop again. Thank you so much!! Very nice stickers and charms! Shipped out super quick! Thank you ladies! 😊 I just got my plants and they look so good!! the packaging was very well done and secure, they also shipped really quickly! A+ will purchase from again!! Ladies, all I can say is WOW!! I received beautiful healthy plants that are in rare and highly uncommon. Each plant was beautifully packed, not a single broken stem or bruised leaf! This is one of my top sellers for beautiful healthy plants, from Anthurium, Epipremnum Aurea, variegated heart leaf, and so many more. One plant I received is a beauty of an Anthurium Croatii "Corrugado", one that caught my eye during the show. I had never seen one before, so I was excited to see it in my box as a Buyer's Givvys! Thank you so much ladies for the care you both put in with these plants. If you are looking for something beautiful and unique to fill that special spot in your jungle, look no further, Sarah and Tiffany have what you need!!thank you so much for your help!! we appreciate you! Beautiful plants, well packages and great communication! Thank you! Thanks friend🫶🏽 we appreciate you so much! 🥰 Fast shipping! Excellent packaging!! So happy with my new little babies! Thank you ladies!! My plants came packaged very well. These girls are a blast to hang out with.awe thank you so much for hanging with the besties 🤩 beautifully packaged and amazing starters!! thank youthank you!! 🤩 cant wait for our next show ! hope to see you there 🥰 Packaging was good. Arrived in good condition. We are happy to hear everything arrived in good condition. I am so sorry you had a bad overall experience, is there anything we can do to make it better?We strive for 5 star ratings and would love feedback to help with our future shows. The plants are gorgeous and exactly what I was hoping for. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for the care you put into shipping!thank you so much for your support! we really appreciate you🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Seller did an amazing job packaging the plant. Shipping was quick and plant arrived in perfect condition! If you're reading this...take this as a sign to get the plant!!! Well worth it!!! Definitely recommend this seller! thank you so much for your support it really means alot!!