Reviews (365)Awesome purchase ,great pocket knife, whats not to like,its a CASE pocket knife....quickly delivered super satisfied love the two knifes. thank you very much The knife is very well made and I’m impressed with the looks the quality and the packaging. Extremely worth the price Thank you for the stickers Great seller and customer service! great seller quick shipping even better show good deal.i feel like it was fair deal and they ship fast also 5 ✨ This is an awesome seller and an awesome show!!! I love my Knife! Great seller fun show and great deals 10/10 recommend this seller a must see show great value don't miss them bookmark and follow for the deals I love the keychain knifes super sharp 💯💯💯 Super nice and sharp for $4 steal of a deal
Very well pleased with these guys!
Item purchased was a first but it won't be my last. These guys are super nice! Check out their shows and merchandise. Thank you very much. I appreciate it. best show and games around come check out there deals Ham & Cheese is a blast!
I received my knife very fast! I will buy from them again!!! Thank you perfect and just as described and shown quick delivery. awesome gentleman seller