Reviews (289)Great product and fast shipping. Received my order from the 9/10/26 show quickly. All the stamp sets bought were in really good if not new condition. Packaged came well protected. I would purchase from Bottom of the Bin again. Wonderful seller! Received everything and items were in great condition. Great product and great show. Thank you! always a wide variety of items, fun show, shipped fast, I recommend the seller amazing supplies at great prices! love her auctions Oh my so much !! Started to use some of it.Thank you!! I always love the goodies I get from the seller. I love all the random things I can get. I love going through my packages. Everything is always reasonably priced and has a quick delivery time. Hi! I love everything. People sleeping on that ribbon. It’s so pretty, and a lot too. Fast delivery. Thank you 😊 Love! I always find the best craft items on your shows and really enjoy myself. Received my order, love all of my goodies tysm for the well wrapped package. A+++ Excellent as ALWAYS! 💖 Thanks so much! 🥰 First purchase with bottomofthebin and absolutely love everything! Very fast shipping and very sweet host. Will definitely purchase again! Amazingly fast shipping! Thankyou 🥰 wonderful items at great prices. fast shipping This was the first show I had ever watched. I enjoyed her atmosphere and audience and purchased an item. My item arrived quickly and was packaged very securely. Great experience.