Reviews (51)This seller has a wide variety of material and I always find treasure when shopping with her. Everything arrived as described and perfectly wrapped despite the fact the package was absolutely destroyed! I took so many pictures before opening expecting to find a broken mess. But you did something right with your packing, because nothing was broken! Thank you! Truly beautiful specimens at a great price. Lovely seller. Quick shipping. I would recommend. An incredibly generous seller with quality pieces. I'm so happy with my purchase. Thank you. I recommend this seller for her incredible selection, quality material, and great value. Thank you so much for my beautiful pieces. don't miss this ladies show she is an amazing soul with great items Great seller. Thanks again These bracelets are so beautiful. Exactly what I needed. And thank you for the little goodie bag with the beautiful crystals. Will definitely be back for more 🥰 Thank you so much for the givys. I enjoy watching your show and so many pretty things and great prices. 💖 your so kind and have such awesome stuff, quick shipper well packaged and high quality items. one of my favorites!! Great seller who cares about her buyers Beautiful piece, quick shipping. Thank you so much. amazing as always thank you!! Great experience! Beautiful fluorite pieces and very fast shipping. Thanks for the added gifts! if I could give more stars I would everything is such high quality!!! everything was extremely well packaged and shipped quick! thank you so much your my favorite shop! Amazing items, sweet host. Thanks again your amazing. Packing was top notch with zero damage to any items Thank you so much for the givy! Love it!