Reviews (320)Terrible place to buy from. Their surprise sets are honestly not worth it. 250 spots at $45 a spot is $11,250 in sales, yet the only major chase worth over $100 was the OP-17 case. Everyone else who didn’t hit that basically got sent weak-value cards that didn’t come close to making up for the $45 entry.
I understand surprise sets are a gamble, and you can’t expect everyone to hit big. But when there’s only one real chase and the majority of the prize pool has very little value, it makes the whole thing feel extremely underwhelming. For $45 a spot, I expected a much stronger prize pool and better value across the board.
Definitely not an experience I’d recommend. Save your money and look elsewhere—there are plenty of sellers with better value and much better prize pools.I appreciate the feedback buddy , but I want to set the record straight for anyone reading. Every prize was listed and shown before a single spot sold. The pool included a fully sealed OP-17 case worth over $4,000, two cards over $700, and 13 more cards over $100. Surprise sets are a risk incase you didn't know that?, and not everyone can hit the top prizes, but the value was there and fully disclosed. I have 320+ five-star reviews because I run fair breaks and throw extras in bags whenever I can. Sorry this one didn't go your way. You're always welcome back buddy good luck next time!! Ty for the givyy brother amazing shipping and packaging Thank you so much, got my chase card and im very happy about it, thank you ☺️ amazing streamer will b back🤘🏽 GOATED STREAM W/ CRAZY PRIZES. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND STOPPING BY!
really great streamer, fast shipping, unlike most of the streamers out there. thank you for the amazing cards and the givvy pokemon Chinese pack. I pulled the ponyta full art which is up right now. thank you so much. can't wait for your next show fast shipping and good packaging all A ++👍 Nothing sleeved, loose plastic. at least it was in a bubble mailer. will never purchase again. pretty sure his alt account started bidding to drive prices up and actually hit too, and shipping kept increasing instead of decreasing. just not a good experience at all. avoid at all costs, find other sellers who care.Every package is shipped safely in a team bag and secured in a bubble mailer exactly as stated. All bids are public and transparent through the platform—I have zero control over bidding or who joins. Claims about “alt accounts” are completely false and serious to make without proof. Shipping is also set by the platform, not me. I have 202 reviews—if one person chooses to lie, I’ll take that all day because my account speaks for itself. Enjoyed the show and everything came packed well Everything came great. Thank you Always a good time ripping! Bounty never ceases to amaze me with unbelievable luck when it comes to packs. We pulled fire and it came well packaged, on time & as always he take care of me. I will always come to his streams and should be rated one of the highest sellers on this platform. Shipped quick and perfect!! Bounty is the best!! He is super generous with everything and has the hottest hands! Check his IG! I saw some sick pulls