Reviews (44)Such a sweet pair of earrings! I love the unique jewelry you bring to us! Thank you Sarah!💕Thank you always and for being such a huge supporter all sellers. ❤️ Love my jewelry purchase from @boutiquetrends. Great seller!Thank you love for your purchase and for joining the show! Really nice jewelry 😍Thank you so much for shopping and joining our show. I appreciate the review and hope to see you pop in again. The quality of the Huggie earrings are amazing. Also, I won a giveaway and she gave me another pair of earrings! She shipped it out very quickly and the packaging came in a very cute felt mini bag that held the earrings. I’m very pleased by the quality of earrings and the service is exceptional! Would definitely buy from her again! Thank you so much for such a warm review. I hope you will join again. Amazing item, fast shipping, great value. Wonderful experience from start to finish! Thank you! Bid with confidence!!!Thank you so much for supporting and for shopping. Stunning pieces that I wear over and over! Rihanna you so much for the beautiful earrings! Thank you for the birthday present that you sent! The bracelet is so beautiful! Love you!💕I am so happy you liked everything. You’re welcome and love you as well. I appreciate the support!! Quick delivery. Nice product Thank you, Cindy for supporting and joining Lovely pendant! 🖤Thank you so much for the support and joining! These are beautifully unique earrings that you won't see in everyone else! I'm so excited to wear the blue flowers and to share the Lotus earrings. Thinking of you!Thanks Suzanne. Always try to find the most unique jewelry. Appreciate the support and shopping with me. These earrings are absolutely beautiful. love ThanksYou’re welcome Nita. Thank you for joining our show. Beautiful! Thank you Nicole, for stopping in and supporting. Beautiful jewelryThank you, Gail. I appreciate it and your support. Sweet host with lovely jewelry. Love the new pieces! Thank you, Doll. I appreciate you and the support This CZ Clover slide bracelet is just stunning! Sarah you bring us beautiful pieces, thank you!Thank you, Suzanne. Glad you love it! She is a pretty one. Beautiful😍😍 thank you, thank you, thank you 🫶🏼You’re welcome, Marilyn. I appreciate it! Everything is so beautiful. Shipped so quick and very nice packaging. Thanks so much Sarah. Looking forward to your next live.Thank you for the support. Great seller! Beautiful items!! Beautiful and great prices🩷Thank you so much for supporting You give away was outstanding thank you so much🩷 Lovely items and wonderful show! Thank you for your support. The necklace is so pretty, I can't wait to wear it! Thank you so much for the giveaway! Great givvy!You're welcome beautiful - thank you for the support. I appreciate you! I love it all Sarah!!! The open clover bracelet is magnificent! The cuff may become my new favorite, and the earrings are gorgeous! Thank you so much! I can't wait for your next show!Love you! Thank you again for the support. Very nice jewelry. Love my new pieces. Thank you!Thank you for your purchase and support. Very much appreciated. Beautiful gold bangles, thank you.You're welcome. Thank you for joining our show.