Reviews (2,351)Wow I really love this necklace...Thank you Mijo ❤️😊💓 5 Stars Fantastic Seller and Always has the very best pieces of jewelry. I was stunned when I opened my giveaway package. Such beautiful earrings. I can’t thank you enough! Just another reason why so many of my holy grail pieces are from you!!! Thank you!!! Love, love, love my pieces!!!! Beautiful and fabulous as always. Thank your for my goodies. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Wowza!!! I am so happy to have found my BoyDior!!! He is just wonderful, love his taste in jewelry, very close to my own!!! Thank you Loving this gorgeous bracelet! Also tysm for the great givvy✨💕 One of my favorite sellers! Thank you! 🙏🏼 ❤️ 5 million Stars You always bring the goods hunty! " singing ..I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH ! AYEEEEEE Boy always has gorgeous items in every show!! High-quality and packed with care love this seller!! 💗 Thank you for the fabulous belt! It fits perfectly. 10/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ If you want something beautiful bold and gold—this seller has it all. I LOVE my beautiful choker. Everything he has is so Rare and beautiful. His shows are high quality, so if you feel like treating yourself, his jewelry will give you super Madonna/PRINCE Powers. I love Putting it on and just kicking at the house. I mean 💋🪩it is for me and I love me. 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💄👠👑🐩🦚 Always amazing! thank you!❤️ excellent seller with a crazy good selection of beautiful vintage/designer items. so good! thank you Boydior!❤️ Excellent Delivery. Fast to ship and always love my purchases. 5 Stars for Boydior! Gracias mijo ! Necklace is beautiful!!! Thank you🌸🙏 Love love my bird pendant necklaces. Great show Wow what a great givey I love my earrings Such a great host! Always has fabulous finds! Thank you so much for the beautiful necklace. Appreciate the fast shipping as well 🩷 Thank you so much for the beautiful earrings you gave as a givey. I will stop in again to shop from your beautiful items. Excellent whiting and davis snake choker. Love BOY! Amazing seller 🩷 Extremely happy with my order, such a fun show too, I will definitely be buying more... Thank you obsessed with his incredible collection! always love my pieces. thank you!❤️