Reviews (567)Only one of the three cards sent was the right one. Excellent seller! Fast shipping, great communication, and extremely secure packaging. Card arrived perfect and exactly as described! Highly recommend! A+++++ I never got this package even after staying that the packages were sent to work address grate cards and host thanks again I sent Messages to seller to cancel never looked got my order but it’s ok everything arrived with what I ordered thank you Hi the only reason why I’m leaving a negative review was I had bought the Jackson dart autograph I paid $165 for it and all he did was throw it into in a bubble mailer. I would expect a little bit better packaging for a card of that price but everything else was perfect and great thanks man again Absolutely incredible products with fast shipping!! Nice cards. Good deals. Thanks Great giveaway!! A+ Thank you. 💯🔥 Great packaging and fast shipping thank you 😊 for the givey