Reviews (79)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Such a great experience shopping with Landmine! You can tell right away that this isn’t just someone selling collectibles — this is someone who genuinely loves the hobby and understands what collectors are looking for. The selection was awesome, the deals were solid, and there were so many cool pieces that it was hard not to keep looking for the next pickup! 🔥
Everything from the purchase experience to the packaging was handled with care, and I really appreciate sellers who treat the items they’re shipping out like they’re sending them to another collector, not just another customer.
Definitely recommend checking out the show if you’re into VeeFriends, pins, FIGPINs, comics, cards, or just finding those random collectibles you didn’t know you needed until you saw them. 😂
Great seller, great energy, great experience. I’ll definitely be back hunting for the next one! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You ever jump into a show just to “take a look” and somehow end up finding something you absolutely had to have? 😂 Yeah… that happened here.
Landmine’s show is the kind of room where you can actually enjoy the hunt. There’s a great mix of collectibles, plenty of interesting pieces to dig through, and you can tell there’s genuine passion behind what’s being offered. I never felt like I was just another buyer — it felt like shopping with another collector who gets why these little pieces matter.
My pickup arrived exactly how I hoped, and the whole experience from browsing to receiving the package was smooth. That’s really all you can ask for.
If you enjoy the hunt, finding cool pieces, and occasionally stumbling across something that makes you say “okay, I NEED that” 😂🔥, definitely keep an eye on this show.
Already looking forward to seeing what gets put up next. 📦🐈⬛💣 Thanks, this is one stream show I definitely recommend, very community driven and the stream feels very welcoming. So yeah check it out… Thanks, this is one stream show I definitely recommend, very community driven and the stream feels very welcoming. So yeah check it out…. Hey bud, thanks for all the awesome fig pins. We received them in great shape. Also thanks again for the added card pack… very cool 😎 item as described, quick ship, good packaging, thank you thank u I wanted to get some of them for my wife and she love them Thank you for this pack…. What a nice thing to do. Me and my daughter had a great time opening it..🔥👍😎 Another great experience from start to finish! weather , it's a purchase or a free giveaway, The room, the breaker, the energy, and the community are what make collecting on Whatnot so much fun. You can tell when someone genuinely has a passion for collecting, and that passion really comes through here. Great people, great vibes, and a room that makes you want to stick around and see what comes next.
If you’re into collecting, definitely give this room a follow and come hang out, you never know what you’ll find!
And shout-out to the person who originally sent me this way, @Braelonwhitfield_eth. He’s another collector/seller worth following if you’re building your Whatnot feed. 🫡🔥
Keep doing what you’re doing, this is what collecting is supposed to feel like! This seller is hands down one of the best, very informative, good customer service and a great personality. Thanks 👊🏽 all items arrived just as described… Great stream! Order arrived exactly as described! Shipping was on point. Would highly recommend! Two free Disney cards. Awesome. 👏
Awesome as always!! Thank you!!! Thanks for everything fast shipping everything in great condition without a doubt thank you 🙏 absolutely love this show he is always providing the most value I've seen on whatnot for a small streamer, every time I join his shows I get wonderful content plus he's super informative and has his items priced just affordable! I've already bookedmarked all his shows and can't wait for the next one, thanks again for the Givvy!! Awesome person with great deals. Awesome show as always!!!