Reviews (38)Glad I didn’t pay much for the pair. Definitely beaters! Shoes were as described and shipping was fast!! Awesome kicks great deals, received quick Shoe was in terrible condition I will never order from them again. Seller said warn maybe once Hey, I did not say maybe worn once for sure lol. I showed the 2 minor scuffs clearly. Please actually look at the shoe. The shoes were overall clean for a $30 Jordan 4! I received my product in a timely manner I'm very happy with the shoes I see how old they are and they're very good condition to add to my collection I really think this is a good thing here I will be purchasing more Perfect thank you great seller Seller was frustrated and after the auction threw the shoes No shot ur leaving a 3 star bc I tossed a $5 shoe in to the pile of 30 shoes right in front of me😭 ty for the jacket amazing prices legit seller & good dude. will def buy from braeskicks again!! 💯🔥 great show. shipping was fast. thank you! Great seller!! Quick shipping thank you!