Reviews (74)amazing yet again thank you so much kids will definitely enjoy these than you amazing and fast thank you amazing as always will definitely be coming back Came in such a timely manner and packaging was great! Love my BIE Labubu! Thanks yall! Will buy again in the future! Braysen did something very special for a mutual friend and I’m glad I could join him to get her a special item she has been hoping for. I even got a secret item in the process. I very highly recommend Braysen if you need the products he sells. Cute stickersss. Thanks for the givvy. Thank you for the Givvys!! My niece will love the stickers. Bought a Labubu and love it. My givvy was hilarious. I got two airhead candies. amazing as always me and the babies really appreciate you Shipped quickly, packed with care, and amazing selection to purchase from. Exceptional level of service! Never had any less than an amazing experience purchasing from this seller. thank you so very much for the items and the extra gift 🎁 😊 ❤️ Thank you for the cute stickers as a freebie! They're too cute! amazing thank you grandbabies loved everything amazing and fast thank you The seller is very generous, understanding, and always asking what his customers what they want. He'll do his best to find what his customers are interested in. Thank you for the candies and the items. Excellent seller! Great packaging!! Thank you AGAIN, Braysen!!! You're the BEST! Everything was perfect as usual!!! 100/10 recommend 💜 Great selection of blind boxes! Very professional and knowledgeable seller. Boxes arrived packed with care. Highly appreciated, keep up the great work! Got my box of goodies today thank you so much
Great seller fast shipping
Very happy with my purchase!!!!!! Amazing trade. Would recommend for business THANK YOU, BRAYSEN!!! 🤗 Perfect as usual!!! Repeat buyer and I 10/10 recommend this seller! Over and over again I have nothing but great things to say about him! He's my FAVORITE!!