Reviews (755)Great cards, thank you very much, very much appreciated Thanks for a great break! Absolutely thrilled with the 4 of 5 Ishikawa card!
Great cards, thank you very much, very much appreciated. Quick delivery and well packaged, great seller, thanks again 🙌 great service and great cards highly recommend Best prices around always a good show That’s a joke, this must be one of the most embarrassing orders I have ever received. I don’t usually leave any reviews but this is a one of, I opened my pack and surprised with 2 Topps premier league base cards 😂😂. Keep up the good work.Unfortunately, I can’t determine the contents of the box and the spot you bought didn’t hit. You received some cards in the post as we don’t believe in empty envelopes. I can only apologise if you were expecting more. fantastic seller. fast delivery and well packaged. highly recommend fantastic seller. fast delivery and well packaged. highly recommend Was told to recieve an on card auto but was printed
Shipping late 3 weekshello just to clarify we discussed this via message and evidence was reviewed via footage and at no time was you told you receive an on card auto. And also shipping was due to you being international we shipped on time. unfortunately shipping times is out of our power once posted but we do always aim to try and look into things for you. had a problem but they got it sorted thank you Fast delivery nice cards and no hastle nice guy aswell Brilliant.
Fast delivery and very good seller. Cards arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for the quick delivery.