Reviews (971)yay ! thank you so much! i love coming to your shows! everyone should get in here. Such a fun show. Everything that has described and fast shipping! Thank you so much for the great deals!! Such a sweet seller, fun show and great products. Packaging was super nice and secure! Also, loved my givy 🤩 Thank you so much. I love all my purchases from you. You’re amazing 💜✨🥰 Absolute perfection. Thank you so much. Will buy from you again! Amazing as always! Thank you! ❤️ Love my items and thanks for the goodies! Thank you for everything. Except the truly oil spilled while in transit. All the other products are nice. Thank you so much for your review! I’m glad you were happy with the other products. I’m so sorry to hear the Truly oil spilled during transit. Unfortunately, that product was sealed when I receive it, so I’m not able to open the boxes to inspect the contents before shipping. I always do my best to package everything securely, but I’m sorry this happened during shipping. Thank you again for your purchase and for letting me know! Easy transaction. Item as expected. Fast shipping. Highly recommend this seller! Such fast shipping! Product is perfect! Thank you! Recieved my order, and I couldn’t be happier! Everything is absolutely perfect! Thank you so much! 😊 Fabulous seller with amazing deals! Don’t miss out! ❤️🔥⭐️ Always perfect! Love you ladies! 🥰 Love love love Breeze !! thank you so much. Everything's always amazing. Get in the show and buy with confidence! Thank you so much for all the great deals! 🥰 I love my items and the condition they are in. The packaging was awesome. Shipping fast. Thanks guys!
Breeze is a wonderful seller with great knowledge and awesome products My dream Cleaver! Thank you Breeze 🙌🏼🤩 Awesome 🤩 🙌🏼 Thank you for all of the 5⭐️s!! So happy with this! Thank you Breeze! Obsessed with this product. Fantastic price. Breeze is a fantastic seller. Thank you Breeze! Great eBay seller, packaged carefully, fast shipping and great communication. Thank you so much 🤗🌺🌸🌺🌸💕💕💕